2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr
Call or Text us at 817 606-7863.
Thank you for visiting another one of Bingo Auto Sales special listings.
Clear title and Auto Check report.
Local N.Texas franchise dealer new car trade. 2008 Cadillac Escalade AWD package, Actual miles, only 124 K, fully loaded, all power options, windows, mirrors, locks, on steering controls, cruise control, factory clock, rear window defrost, cold air, nice and clean leather interior, driver/passenger airbags, alloy wheels, good tires, tinted windows, and more. Non smoker. Strong 6.2 L V 8 engine with automatic transmission.
Ready to show.
Serviced by Bingo Auto Sales.
Services by Bingo Auto Sales included oil/filter change.
MUST SEE + over 30 beautiful vehicles in stock at www.bingoautosales.com
Please note: Some disclaimers and descriptions/options maybe mistakenly posted.
Buyers please to make sure of all are accurate.
Extended warranties available on most cars.
We welcome all 3rd party inspections.
Praise the LORD
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (403 hp [300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [565.4 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)
- Throttle control, electronic
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted, recessed in front fascia
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3220 kg)
- Suspension, front independent, SLA, coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Suspension Package, Road Sensing, electronically controlled shock absorbers (Not available with (ULT) Platinum Edition.)
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen, integral in front fascia
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, power liftgate
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Studio Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Antenna, diversity
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row
- Steering wheel, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Down and lockout features
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and power lock for liftgate
- Remote vehicle start
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display, audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Cup holders, quad front, dual second row and single third row
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass, outside temperature display and OnStar controls
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC Power
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first, second and third row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions